Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leaky Leak: Charles Hamilton - The Dead Zone (Mixtape)



Sonic the Hamilton drops another mixtape for the masses and whether you love him like Asher Roth or hate him like Rhymefest, you can't deny this kid is a very interesting character... and he is still yet to even release an official album. I also think it's pretty safe to say that he's becoming more eccentric everyday. Don't believe me? Check below for his statement on what the title of his newest tape really means to him:

"Why don’t I give a f*ck about anything any mortal has to say to me? Because I’m dead. In a sense, I guess I’m a zombie. But I’m kinda not. I walk amongst you all, but the things that determine your average person’s happiness… well, don’t effect me. I store all said thoughts in “The Dead Zone”.

DOWNLOAD: Charles Hamilton - The Dead Zone (Mixtape)