Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Leaky Leak: 50 Cent - I Get It In (prod. by Dr. Dre)


New Fiddy! (flex bomb drop) A new heater from Curtis cooked up by none other than the good doctor. Peep it. Also check below for the tracklisting from Before I Self-Destruct.

DOWNLOAD: 50 Cent - I Get It In (prod. by Dr. Dre)

Before I Self-Destruct Tracklist:
01. Intro
02. Came To Win (prod. Red Spyda)
03. Get Up (prod. Scott Storch)
04. Need Your Hate (prod. Dr. Dre)
05. Here For A Reason f. Nate Dogg (prod. Tha Bizness)
06. Good To Be A Gangsta (prod. Ty Fyffe & Sha Money XL)
07. Don’t Mess With 50 (prod. Don Cannon)
08. Trust In Me (prod. J.R. Rotem)
09. Norman Bates Motel f. Eminem prod. Dr. Dre)
10. Bitch I’m Sorry (prod. Needlz)
11. All For You (prod. Hi-Tek)
12. No Time To Lose f. Swizz Beatz (prod. The Individuals)
13. Lonely At The Top (prod. Play-N-Skillz)
14. You Need Us f. Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo (prod. DJ Khalil)
15. Different Path f. Dave Young (prod. Havoc)
16. I Get It In (prod. Dr.Dre)
17. Somebody Forgive Me (prod. Jake One)
18. My Reign (prod. Eminem)
19. Ready For War f. Dr. Dre (prod. Dr. Dre)